How to pair the scale to my phone?
Your app pairs with your scale automatically during the initial setup process. Then each time you use the scale they pair automatically. You should see a Bluetooth icon on the scale when you measure.
If not automatically done, you can pair your scale manually. Follow the below steps:
(1) First make sure your phone’s Bluetooth function is on.
(2) On app’s “Measurements” screen, tap the “+” icon on the upper right corner.
(3) Select “Device Management.”
(4) On the “My Connected Devices” screen, you shouldn’t see any scale there. It means no scale is paired yet. Tap the “+” icon on the upper right corner to enter the Pairing your device screen.
(5) You will see your phone is pinging. When you see your scale on this screen, tap the scale to pair to your phone.
(6) Once paired, you should see your scale appears on your phone. Your scale and app are ready to use. You only need to do it once. Once paired, no further actions required next time you use the scale.
(7) If your app couldn’t find your scale, move around so your phone is close enough to your scale. Don’t forget to tap the scale to turn it on.
(8) Sometimes your app may find more than one scales nearby. Tap on the correct scale to pair. Don’t tap someone else’s scale.
(9) If your app accidentally paired to an incorrect scale, go to the “My Connected Devices” screen. Swipe left and delete the incorrect scale. Then repeat the above steps to pair to a correct scale.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions on how to pair your scale.